“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” — Greek Proverb
The Early Learning and Wellness Initiatives focus on the building blocks of early childhood, from pre-birth through 3rd grade. The Early Learning Hub of Central Oregon coordinates this, working collectively to support parents and to establish a solid foundation for children’s long-term success. The Hub serves Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson Counties and for mutually agreed upon strategies, The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs (Tribes).
- Timeliness of Prenatal Care
- Quality Learning Environments
- Primary Medical Care Provider
- Healthcare and Developmental Screening
- Reduced Disparities in Kindergarten Readiness
- Parent Education Engagement
- Meeting 3rd Grade Reading Standards
Early Learning Hub
Visit the Early Learning Hub of Central Oregon to find out how they are supporting the success of young children in Central Oregon.